Our services include:
Travel health consultations:
- Health risk and advisory report specific to your destination
- Recommendations for vaccines based on your itinerary and duration of stay
- Malaria risk assessment and prevention plan including medication if necessary
- Insect precaution recommendations
- Food and water safety strategies including antibiotic prescription for traveler's diarrhea if appropriate
- Environmental risk assessment and interventions for illness such as severe allergies, deep vein thrombosis, motion sickness or high altitude sickness
Vaccinations for travel:
- All recommended or required vaccines based on your destination, duration of stay, and specific risk factors
- Yellow Fever vaccination and certification for appropriate destinations
- Available Vaccines
- Tuberculin (TB) skin testing
- Teenage vaccines for HPV, meningitis or Tdap
- Shingles (herpes zoster) vaccine for age 50 and older.
- Pneumonia vaccine for age 65 and older.
- Cholesterol/Blood Glucose screening.